Got questions about infertility, IVF, egg freezing and more? We invite you to our free educational fertility seminar. After the presentation given by our knowledgeable doctor, you will have the opportunity to meet the doctor and our friendly staff.
The first 30 pre-registered attendees (15 couples) are guaranteed to receive a complimentary consultation worth up to $600. Consultations are one-on-one with your doctor and includes an optional ultrasound.
At this free fertility seminar, we will answer questions such as:
- What is infertility?
- What causes infertility?
- How do you diagnose infertility?
- What fertility treatments are available?
- What is Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) and how does it work?
- What is In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) and how does it work?
- What is Fertility Preservation such as egg freezing, embryo freezing and sperm freezing?
- What are egg donation, surrogacy, and gestational carriers?
Have additional questions you’d like to have addressed during the presentation? Let us know when you RSVP.
Complimentary hors d’oeuvres and refreshments provided. Parking is always free with validation for our guests in the building garage.
Korean, Chinese (Mandarin), Japanese, Armenian and Spanish language support may be available after the presentation. Please indicate your language needs when making your reservation.
Note that seats are limited, and confirmation of RSVP are required. RSVP here or call 213-487-3211 to register.